- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Olympic Judoka, Ronda Rousey, will meet Sarah D’Alelio on Strikeforce's Fedor vs Henderson card.
In view of the fact that Chris “Cyborg” Santos has been recently declared a free agent, and most MMA fans have delivered negative comments pertaining to the previous bout promoted by the Zuffa company, one may assume that this is an obvious sign for company’s women’s MMA.
However, last Friday, Strikeforce proved that this is not yet the beginning of an end, as Olympic Judoka – Ronda Rousey – officially signed for the promotion. After that, Ronda Rousey was slated for a match against Sarah D’Alelio on July 30’s Fedor vs Henderson card.
The Olympic Judoka has been one of the hottest targets of Strikeforce. At a very young age, the female MMA fighter won a Bronze medal during the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing — making her the first American female to have an Olympic award. She celebrated the said victory by turning into a Vegan. Ronda Rousey is actually known for finishing her contenders, whether amateur or professional, with an “armbar”. Currently, the female MMA fighter has a record of 2-0 — wherein she used the same technique to beat her opponents.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013