- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Avid Justin.tv viewers, prep yourselves up because UFC just pulled the trigger. The Ultimate Fighting Championships filed a lawsuit against Justin.tv for piracy.
Last Friday, Ultimate Fighting Championships (UFC) announced that they are suing live streaming video provider – Justin.tv – for copyright infringement. At the very core of the lawsuit are millions of dollars of potential revenues that UFC claims it has lost due to piracy.
For instance, more than 50,000 viewers tuned in to illegal streams of UFC 121′ pay-per-view event. If the MMA promotion sells its PPV events for about $50 each, then they lost about $2.5 million dollars for that event alone.Read the rest of the article »
Many companies are becoming victims of copyright infringement, and Zuffa LLC is not an exemption. Most violators are coming from the Internet, thus the company is hampering further damage by notifying Google.
It seems like UFC and its mother company, Zuffa LLC, will have endless war against piracy and copyright infringement. Recently, the Zuffa LLC sends a notification to Google, asking the search-engine giant to take immediate action to stop the infringing sites. As stated in the letter, the Google search results shows a list of sites that violates the copyright of Zuffa LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates’ intellectual property. The links identified in the notification are specific examples of Google search results connected to images, artworks, video files and websites that breaches the company’s intellectual property. Thus, Zuffa LLC demands Google to remove and disable the links that show unauthorized copies of works owned by the company.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013