- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Two Japanese MMA fighters will make a rare in-ring appearance, as Sanae Kikuta and Kenichi Yamamoto will headline GRABAKA's inaugural event.
Japanese gym turned MMA promotion, GRABAKA, recently announced that Sanae Kikuta and Kenichi Yamamoto will headline their first event — the GRABAKA Live! First Cage Attack. The said event, in association with DEEP, will go down on October 1 in Tokyo, Japan.
Both Sanae Kikuta and Kenichi Yamamoto will make a rare in-ring appearance in the said tournament. Sanae Kikuta has accepted four bouts only for the last five years. On the other hand, Kenichi Yamamoto will be fighting for the first time in five years.
Other duels official for GRABAKA Live! First Cage Attack are Yutaka Ueda vs Ryuki Ueyama and Shigeyuki Uchiyama vs Tomoaki Ueyama.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013