- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
UFC's Brock Lesnar returning to the WWE? It ain't happening very soon.
Former UFC Heavyweight champion, Brock Lesnar, told ESPN’s SportsCenter last Tuesday that his WWE return is unlikely to happen. He even added that he is perfectly content with his current situation.
“This is my home. The octagon is where I feel it’s meant to be. … At the end of the day, I’m happy at doing what I’m doing, and that’s being an ultimate fighter.”
Since joining UFC in early 2008, Brock Lesnar’s name has appeared in many WWE rumors. Many even suggested that the champ put the request into UFC officials himself. However, Brock Lesnar shot the idea down. He pointed out that he’s focused with being a TUF 13 coach, and getting ready for his upcoming title contender bout at UFC 131 against Junior dos Santos.
Would you like to see Brock Lesnar back in WWE? Or would you rather let him stay inside the Octagon?View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013