- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Seth Petruzelli and Ken Shamrock will co-headline the April 22 offering of World Extreme Fighting, albeit in separate match-ups.
UFC veterans, Seth Petruzelli and Ken Shamrock, co-headlines the main event for World Extreme Fighting’s April 22 card on separate bouts. Seth Petruzelli will face Dave Mewborn in the show’s main event, while Ken Shamrock will lock horns against Antony Rea. Both match-up will take place at 205lbs. category. However, a representative from WEF noted that the fight card is still pending approval from the Florida State Boxing Commission.
Featured on the WEF April 22’s undercard is a heavyweight tilt matching Chris Barnett against Walt Harris. Also in the undercard is a 155-pound battle between RJ Goodridge and Gert Kocani.
World Extreme Fighting’s April 22 card is set to take place at the UCF Arena in University of Central Florida at 7:00 pm.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013