- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
After 17 years of making history in MMA, Pancrase set its first women's main event with a young winner.
MMA’s second oldest promotion, Pancrase, created a new trail in the sport’s history, as they held their inaugural women’s main event after 17 years. The bout was green lit with MMA’s best young stars, Mei Yamaguchi and Tomomi Sunaba.
Both fighters had a lot of pressure to perform in the first women’s main event under the Pancrase banner. Good thing, they exceeded expectations and put on a thrilling fight-of-the-night tournament.
But at the end of it all, someone’s got to win. And Mei Yamaguchi defeated Tomomi Sunaba by majority decision.
Would you like to see more women’s main event in MMA? Let it be heard by dropping your comments.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013