- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Moving on with Fighting Insider's MMA Training portion, learn how to do the Kettlebell Windmill exercise.
Kettlebell’s Windmill exercise is designed to build oblique strength and flexibility. Moreover, it is regarded as a support exercise.
For a beginner, it is best to learn the Windwill without Kettlebell weight first. Then when you’re accustomed to it, start with a super light weight then gradually increase the mass of your Kettlebell. Just remember to practice caution when doing this exercise.
To learn how to do the Kettlebell Windmill, check out Steve Cotter’s video after the cut.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013