- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
After his amazing submission win over Fedor Emelianenko, Fabricio Werdum is reaping the rewards. He was able to teach a new self-developed guard system, and he's eyeing a fight in Japan or Abu Dhabi.
After Fabricio Werdum turned in his Submission of the Year against Fedor Emelianenko, the BJJ and ADCC world champion had surgery on his left elbow. And while under rehabilitation, he wisely used his time off to go on a world seminar tour. Werdum spent the last 30 days traveling around the world and teaching. He went to Bourdeaux in France; Zagreb in Croatia; Tokyo in Japan; and Madrid, Sevilha, Malaga and Zaragoza in Spain.Read the rest of the article »
Heavyweight fighter Fabricio Werdum taking a break until January 2011.
Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker confirmed that resiednt heavyweight fighter Fabricio Werdum is not due until January 2011. No fight and no opponent for the man.
“The date is really to be determined because Fabricio is not going to fight until the beginning of next year, so he’s going to be sidelined for the next five months,” Coker said.
Fabricio Werdum with a 14-4-1 MMA and 3-0 SF said that he is taking a break with the rest of 2010 after the much needed surgery on his elbow.
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013