- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Before the merge with UFC happen, WEC ends the year right with WEC 53. Let's get ready to rumble as Henderson vs Pettis and Cruz vs Jorgensen burn down the house.
The “WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis” fighter weigh-ins took place today, and all the competitors successfully made weight.
Today’s event took place at Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, Ariz., the same site that will host Thursday’s Versus-broadcast event.
All four co-headliners and title fighters weighed without any further issues.
WEC 53 features lightweight champ Ben Henderson (155 pounds) vs. Anthony Pettis (154.5) and bantamweight champ Dominick Cruz (134.5) vs. Scott Jorgensen (135) in the co-headliners. Henderson, however, voluntarily and immediately stripped and weighed in while standing behind a towel, which means he narrowly made the 155-pound limit for his title fight.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013