- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Not much of a fight, George Roop gave with a fair kick that ended Jung's career. It was a short fight with flaws. Not much action but full of glory.
George Roop had a vicious left kick to Chan Sung Jung’s head in the second round of WEC 51. Knocking him unconscious and ending the fight with him on the spotlight.
The Korean Zombie became known after his fight with Leonard Garcia on WEC 48. But the fight was then sloppy and full of unnatiral defenses. Now Roop showed Jung how to fight roughly.
“He’s a brawler,” Roop said afterward. “I thought my precision striking was going to win the fight.”
Roop was good, standing up with Jung in the first round, and the one-kick knockout stopped the fight. A snap in a blink. The former TUF contender got his first WEC victory.
Garcia also fought and lost last Thursday night. A Jung-Garcia rematch is set for 2011.It would be an easy promotion to fans for sure. But it wouldn’t be promoted as MMA.
Roop demonstrated Jung’s flaw very dramatically. We believed that Garcia and Jung are way to far from being stars.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013