- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
To acquire good health and physical fitness, you'll need proper nutrition. Check out Fighting Insider's overview of the basic body nutrients.
The key component for a good health and physical fitness is proper nutrition. For athletes who works on their weight, proper nutrition consumption is the most important aid for gaining. According to fitness expert, Joe Franco, an appropriate assortment of food from the four food groups can offer all the basic nutrients that the body requires for an optimum performance. Food satisfies three bodily needs:
1. Energy requirement
2. Tissue growth and repair
3. Energy regulation of metabolic functions
That said, know the basic nutrients that the body requires and their benefits by hitting the break.Read the rest of the article »
Do you want to be health? Fighting Insider will share some tricks for you.
While there can be various diet plan for a MMA fighters, it is important that you know the different roles of a pre- and post-fight diet. But if you want to know more, Fight Diet Plan also shares with you a couple of health tricks for a MMA fighter.
Hit the jump to see Fight Diet Plan’s health tricks for a MMA fighter.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013