- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Due to an undisclosed injury, Valentijn Overeem’s debut on Strikeforce will be moved to another date.
Strikeforce: Henderson vs. Babalu 2 got another blow. According to reports, Valentijn Overeem will be unable to face Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva on Showtime which will happen on Dec. 4 due to an unidentified injury.
The said event should be the Strikeforce debut of Overeem, the brother of Strikeforce heavyweight champion Alistair Overeem. Right now, younger Overeem is on a two-fighting winning streak. This fight will be his stepping stone to the promotion’s heavyweight class.
Meanwhile, Silva encountered defeat against Fabricio Werdum in 2009 but returned to redeem himself by winning over Andrei Arlovski in May.
The Strikeforce: Henderson vs. Babalu 2 showcases a fight between Dan Henderson and Renato “Babalu” Sobral in the main card. Preliminary fight will feature fights of Matt Lindland versus Lawler and Paul Daley against Scott Smith.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013