- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
UFC Welterweight Mike ‘Quicksand’ Pyle, reveals in a recent interview, that he will fight Josh ‘The Dentist’ Neer on June 8 for the UFC on FX 3 event.
In an interview earlier this week, Mike Pyle has revealed that he will face Josh Neer for the UFC on FX 3 bout, that is set to take place on June 8, 2012. An online contest called the “Hometown Throwdown” is ongoing to pick the city where the event will be hosted.
The upcoming event will also feature a rematch between Demetrious Johnson and Ian McCall for flyweight tournament which will crown the first UFC 125-lbs champion.
Pyle has recently won in the UFC 142 bout held in Brazil last January, where he was the only non Brazilian fighter to win in the event. He defeated Ricardo Funch after earning a first round TKO.
Neer earned a technical submission over Duane Ludwig in January at the UFC on FX 1 show in Nashville.View Article Source »
Ultimate Fighting Championship Nate Diaz has it hanging in the lightweight division--he still wants to avenge his losses in the weight division.
After a two-time winning streak over at 170 pounds, Diaz’ trainer and manager Cesar Gracie thinks he should remain where he is. “I think his future is at 170, whether it be now or a couple of years from now,” Gracie muses.
The “Ultimate Fighter 5″ champ was on a roll four times in the before he hit a dead end. He incurred three decision losses to some of the dominant fighters of the welterweight division, namely, Joe Stevenson, Clay Guida and Gray Maynard. The latest had been rumored to be a top contender’s bout, but the shot was given to Frankie Edgar, who then took the belt from B.J. Penn at the UFC 112.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013