- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
The Ultimate Fighting Championships pro Chuck Liddell is pondering a future wanting of mixed martial arts or a future replete with brawl battles.
To retire or to run for another light-heavyweight title–that is the question. The question whose answer still evades Chuck Liddell. Although it is all up to his choice.
Here is a glimpse of the veteran’s dilemma: “I don’t feel like there’s anything left to prove. I still love fighting, but there’s a lot that goes into it. Maybe it might be time. I’m just not sure yet.”
It could be that these thoughts of resting from the sport has been provoked by UFC president Dana White’s urging for him to retire.
Liddell currently commented on this in an interview. The fighter has been running a PR tour for the last couple of months. To retire or not to retire: the answer, he said, will be an emotional decision. This will include his self-assessment of his remaining prowess. He ended by giving himself a probable due date: I’ll probably decide sometime in September, when I have time to relax.”View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013