- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
“Fight Night” winners for "UFC on FX: Browne vs. Bigfoot" event each received a cash bonus of $40,000
UFC officials have announced last friday’s UFC show, “UFC on FX: Browne vs. Bigfoot” event’s “Fight Night” winners. The event was held at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota, last Friday.
TUF 12 finalist Michael Johnson was awarded with “Knockout of the Night” , while Justin Edwards got the “Submission of the Night” and prelim fighters Diego Nunes and Bart Palaszewski both got the “Fight of the Night” bonus.
Each fighters received a cash bonus of $40,000 for their exemplary performance in their respective bouts.
The televised event was aired in two parts. The main card was aired on FX, while the prelims was shown on FUEL TV.View Article Source »
The "UFC on FX: Browne vs. Bigfoot" event, took place at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
The recently concluded “”UFC on FX: Browne vs. Bigfoot” event was held today at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The bout was headlined by a heavyweight fighters, Travis Browne and former Strikeforce Grand Prix semi-finalist, Antonio ‘Bigfoot’ Silva.
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013