- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
"Winning, getting closer to the title, winning the title, defending the title and becoming eventually known as a great in the sport is what motivates me." ---Gray Maynard
After Frankie Edgar, UFC Lightweight Challenger, Gray Maynard, pours out his insights for the upcoming UFC 125: Resolution on New Year’s day. In his blog, Maynard points out that he respects Frankie Edgar. Basically, the notable contender shares that he is not bitter about the fact that Edgar is the champ and not him. More over, he stressed out that he is not the trash-talking type of fighter. He is there to train and get better. He will step inside the Octagon to win and be known as one of the great fighters in the history of Mixed Martial Arts.
The UFC Lightweight Champion, Frankie Edgar, shares to his fans the road he's taking as he prepares for the most anticipated fight of 2011 -- UFC 125.
At UFC’s official site, UFC Lightweight Champion, Frankie Edgar, shares his experiences in the camp as the most awaited event in 2011 comes near. He reveals to his fans what he does in and out of the training camp, and what he feels whenever addressed as the best lightweight fighter in the history of Ultimate Fighting Championship.
“You can’t get too caught up in what people are saying though, because I’ve got a big fight in front of me. And I can’t really look at it as revenge; I’m just looking at this as my next fight, and I need to defend my belt against a tough opponent.”
Frankie Edgar outpoured many of his anticipation in this blog. So if you want to keep up with what’s latest, check out his entry here.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013