- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Chan Sung Jung's reunion with Leonard Garcia ended up with a one-second submission win. Thanks to the "Twister" move.
The reunion of Chan Sung Jung with former opponent, Leonard Garcia, is what everyone expected it to be — not so good.
However, it did not stop him from earning the “Submission of the Night” award after finishing Garcia via submission that no one has ever done before. A second after the clock started ticking.
Watch his interview as he speaks of his “twister” move after the cut.Read the rest of the article »
UFC's first trip to Washington has been overhauled due to Tito Ortiz's injury. Hence, Phil Davis will face Antonio Rogerio Nogueira at UFC 24 instead.
UFC President, Dana White, posted on his Twitter yesterday that Tito Ortiz has been pulled out of the UFN 24’s main card due to injury. Hence, UFC’s first trip to Washington underwent an overhaul. Phil Davis will replace Tito Ortiz, and will face Antonio Rogerio Nogueira at UFC Fight Night 24.
According to sources close to the promotion, Tito Ortiz acquired an accidental training-session headbutt that gave him 22 stitches. The MRI and CT scan indicated no serious damage, but the injury was severe enough for Tito Ortiz to withdraw from the bout. A timetable of his return is yet to be determined.
The UFN 24 will take place on March 26 at KeyArena in Seatlle, and will air live on Spike TV.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013