- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
"I was spitting on the floor to let him know what I thought of him." ---Michael Bisping to Jorge Rivera
Ultimate Fighting Championship’s middleweight contender, Michael Bisping, will be facing disciplinary action despite winning in the recently concluded UFC 127.
After finishing his second-round TKO to Jorge Rivera, Bisping went to the corner closest to Rivera’s team and spit in their direction. The incident was caught on camera. This alerted UFC President Dana White teach Bisping a lesson.
Rivera’s manager, Matt Phinney, get in contact with the spit according to a statement from their camp.
“Bisping’s conduct after he was awarded the TKO is not acceptable,” Rivera’s manager Lex McMahon said via email to MMA Fighting. “Taunting and spitting at and on Jorge’s coach Matt Phinney is the deplorable conduct of a schoolyard bully. And like all bullies, Mr. Bisping needs to be punished. In this instance, it would be appropriate if Bisping is fined and suspended by the commission and/or the UFC.”Read the rest of the article »
Fighters of UFC 127 maybe sent home with bruises and injuries but with pockets full of cold cash.
The UFC 127 event concluded this weekend. The event somehow failed the expectations of some people but it still garnered a 18,186 fan attendance.
UFC 127 took place in the Land Down Under on Saturday night (Sunday in Sydney). Fighters maybe going home bruised and injured but definitely with overflowing bank accounts. UFC officials handed out $75,000 bonuses for its post-fight awards.
Brian Ebersole put up an amazing fight as well as his opponent, Chris Lytle. Ebersole ended up with the victory via decision and both fighters went home with an extra $75,000.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013