- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Jorge Rivera will fly to Australia to meet Michael Bisping for the UFC 127 event. This is part of the much-awaited return of the promotion in the Land Down Under.
Jorge Rivera found the right fight he must overcome, that is with Australian native Michael Bisping at the UFC 127.
Last Tuesday, the said fight was confirmed. Both fighters accepted the challenge with bout agreements.
Rivera is on the lie low since March. His last fight was with Nate Quarry where he claimed victory. He was set to appear at UFC 188 but an injury prevented him from doing so.
Meanwhile, Bisping post a huge threat to any fighter. He enjoyed two flight win streak and one step closer to getting a title shot.
The fight between Rivera and Bisping will likely be slated as a co-main event. No other fights are finalized for UFC 127.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013