- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
The next installment of UFC after the successful UFC 125: Resolution is on its way. The UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort will go official with the weigh-ins that takes its place on February 4 in Las Vegas. See you there!
Good news! The official fighter weigh-ins for February’s “UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort” event is set for Feb. 4. The weigh-ins will take place at the Las Vegas’ Mandalay Bay Events Center, which also hosts the following day’s pay-per-view event and Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort headliner.
The gates during the event will open to the public at 6 p.m. ET (3 p.m. PT local time), and the first fighter hits the scale at 7 p.m. ET. To add-up some hype on the weigh-ins special, members of the UFC official fan club, the UFC Fight Club will participate in a Q&A Session with some fighters. An autograph session starts at 4 PM.
See the UFC 126 Fight Card after the break.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013