- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
UFC 126 winners are now rejoicing for a job well done. Kudos not only to their fighting careers but also for the salaries the fighters received.
Together with the list of suspended fighters for last Saturday’s fight, the Nevada State Athletic Commission released the fighters’ salary information for UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort.
UFC 126 showcased the victory of middleweight champion Anderson Silva via K.O. against Vitor Belfort. Forrest Griffin tapped down Rich Franklin in the co-main event. UFC 126 took place last Saturday at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas.
The figures below states the salaries plus the bonuses received by the fighters based on the report released by the Nevada State Athletic Commission.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013