- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
The winning and losing on UFC 126 event comes with injured fighters. The Nevada State Athletic Commission released the official list of fighters who will have to recuperate for a while.
Behind the crunching knockouts and undisputed victories, fighters cannot deny the fact that obtained injuries that have to be attended immediately. Win or lose, injured fighters are priorities of UFC thus the implementation of medical suspensions.
Topping off the suspended fighters is Vitor Belfort who is suspended due to a face kick from Anderson Silva. Also, fighters Forrest Griffin and Jake Ellenberger will need a doctor’s clearance before entering any fight.
Check out the list of fighters suspended by the Nevada State Athletic Commission after the jump.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013