- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Join your favorite UFC fighters on the week-long marathon of events in preparation for UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort.
The UFC 126 event is fast approaching, and UFC officials are inviting fans to take part in the fight-week activities.
While this Wednesday’s UFC 126 press conference will not be an open gate, fans need not to get disappointed since they are still invited to attend Thursday’s open workout sessions.
The session features Anderson Silva, Vitor Belfort, Rich Franklin, Forrest Griffin, Jon Jones, Ryan Bader, Antonio Banuelos and Miguel Torres. The event will conclude at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas.
The open workout takes place Thursday, Feb. 3 at 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT local time).Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013