- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
The Quebec Athletic Commission issued the list of suspended fighters for last season's UFC 124. All the 24 fighters are suspended lead by Josh Koscheck and Joe Stevenson. Both fighters were appointed with a 60 day suspension. Fortunately, the 20 others received not more than 45 days.
The Quebec Athletic Commission issued all the 22 fighters on this month’s “UFC 124: St-Pierre vs. Koscheck II” fight card a medical suspension. Luckily, only two fighters recieved a more than 45 days suspension.
UFC 124 main-card unfortunate losers, Josh Koscheck and Joe Stevenson each topped the list of medical suspensions from the recent event with 60-day orders.
UFC 124 took place last Dec. 11 at the Bell Centre in Montreal. The main card aired on pay-per-view, and while a pair of preliminary contests was aired on UFC.com.
While the commission hasn’t release yet their official statement, Koscheck said that he suffered a broken orbital bone during his five-round title loss to current UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre.
Meanwhile, Stevenson’s suspension was of the precautionary variety after suffering a knockout loss to Mac Danzig.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013