- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Following his victory against Dan Hardy at UFC on Versus 5, Chris Lytle announced his retirement.
After setting a record of ten post-fight bonuses, Chris Lytle announced his retirement after he out pointed Dan Hardy at UFC on Versus 5. While many probably shrugged their shoulders afterwards, his fans shed a few tears.
Since his TUF 4 loss against Matt Serra in 2006, Chris Lytle won ten fight bonuses in his 14 professional bouts which sums up to more than half a million dollar. Nevertheless, he will step out in the organization, claiming that he wants to spend more time for his family. He felt that he’s been neglecting his family after his upset defeat against Brian Ebersole.
But with Chris Lytle being able to slug out Dan Hardy, who made his way to the title shot against GSP in 2010, the UFC has suffered a great loss.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013