- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
After having four consecutive losses inside the Octagon, the former "Ultimate Fighter" - Joe Stevenson - was released from UFC.
Joe Stevenson, the former ‘Ultimate Fighter’ season 2 champion, was released from his contract with UFC after his fourth loss in a row. This news was confirmed by some reliable sources on Thursday.
After his triumph as a welterweight at the second season of the said reality show, Joe Stevenson dropped down to lightweight and made his way to the championship in 2008. However, he was stopped by B.J. Penn via submission in his title shot. Following the his loss to Penn, he went 3-2 in his next five bouts facing some difficult competition in the 155lb division.
Unfortunately, Joe Stevenson’s situation got worse, as he loss four times in a row inside the Octagon — including his last fight against Javier Vazquez after moving to the featherweight division. Joe Stevenson will be leaving the UFC with an 8-8 career stat in the promotion, and competing in three different weight divisions.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013