- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
TUF 12 Finale had a series of good fights, but with good fights surely there are injuries and scars left. Luckily, only seven fighters were suspended due to medical reasons and nothing serious took place. Below is the list of the injured fighters and their injuries.
The Ultimate Fighter 12 Finale gave out a fair share of fights, but surely there’s still a couple of fighters that will undergo into an unfortunate medical suspension. But unlike other fights, this time there are only just seven fighters that will suffer the suspension. Nothing too serious though two of them, Jonathan Brookins and Ian Loveland, could be out for up to six months. The list of medical suspended fighters came from Nevada State Athletic Commission.
The Ultimate Fighter 12 Finale took place this past Saturday at The Pearl at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas and on Spike TV.
Brookins was issued his medical suspension despite the fact that he claimed the “TUF 12″ crown with a decision win over fellow finalist Michael Johnson. Brookins needs to have his left foot X-rayed before he’s cleared. If the foot is indeed fractured, Brookins must be cleared by an orthopedic doctor or remain outside the cage until June 3, 2011Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013