- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
French fighter, Francis Carmont, has inked a deal with UFC and will make his debut at UFC 137 on Oct. 29.
A new MMA fighter will be making his way in the Octagon, as Trista Gym’s product – Francis Carmont – just signed a multi-fight deal with UFC and will make his promotional debut at UFC 137.
The event takes place at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas on October 29. As of now, Carmont’s debut opponent hasn’t been announced.
Francis Carmont (16-7 MMA, 0-0 UFC) currently holds a record of five consecutive victories. He will make his middleweight debut after spending seven years of his MMA career as a light heavyweight. The “Limitless”, who also happens to be a teammate of UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre, Rory MacDonald, and John Makdessi at Tristar, has been known for earning victories via submission and TKOs. In his most recent bout, he finished Jason Day through a first-round TKO at the “SITH – Slammer in the Hammer” event.
Stay tuned to Fighting Insider for an update of Carmont’s promotional opponent.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013