- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Another fighting style with the help of Whizzer made its way to Fighting Insider's MMA Technique. Read on to learn the Triangle Choke from an Overhook.
Today on Fighting Insider’s MMA Technique, we will talk about the Triangle Choke from an Overhook.
The Triangle Choke, or Sankaku-jime in Judo, is a figure-four chokehold which strangles the opponent by encircling his neck and one arm with the legs. Its configuration is similar to the triangle shape. The Triangle Choke is an effective counter attack, which is easily employed from the bottom position.
Continue reading after the jump to learn how to execute the Triangle Choke from an Overhook.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013