- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Is world boxing champion Manny Pacquiao gearing up for a brawl inside the octagon?
As some people say, there’s no room for creativity in boxing unlike in cage fighting. But Top Rank CEO Bob Arum is not interested to engage in such creative field even though Manny Pacquiao himself stated that he’s open to try a mixed martial arts bout.
During a press conference for Pacquiao’s fight against Antonio Margarito on Nov. 13, the boxing champion said he wants to join the MMA but his promoters won’t allow him.
Some say that this is just an idle talk with the press but others think it would be a great opportunity for Pacquiao.
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013