- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson, was dismissed from UFC, after failing to make weight at middleweight last January at UFC 142.
Former UFC fighter, Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson, makes a move to 205-lbs., after his failed middleweight bid. Johnson has been let go by UFC after he was unable to make weight for his middleweight bout against Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort”, who defeated him at last January’s UFC 142.Read the rest of the article »
Former UFC fighter Anthony Johnson finds a new home with Titan Fighting Championship.
Former UFC fighter Anthony Johnson has made his post-UFC career move and signed a contract with Titan Fighting Championships.
Johnson who was recently released from UFC for failing to make weigh in his last middleweight fight in Brazil against Vitor Belfort, will continue fighting for the middleweight class and is slated to make his debut at Titan Fighting 22 on the 25th of May, with a yet to be named opponent.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013