- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
MMA promotion company, ProElite, slated Andrei Arlovski for an August 27 bout in Honolulu.
Former UFC heavyweight champion – Andrei Arlovski – has recently signed for ProElite, a MMA promoter company, and is now scheduled for a spot on their upcoming event in August 27 at the Blaisdell Center in Honolulu — based on KHON2’s reports.
Andrei “The Pitbull” Arlovski will be returning in the cage after a series of face-off against Fedor Emelianenko, Brett Rogers, and Sergei Kharitonov. As of now, ProElite has not yet announced who will be Andrei Arlovski’s contender. But as rumors claimed that Tim Sylvia has also signed for the company, one can assume that it’s possible for the two fighters to have a bout on the said event.Read the rest of the article »
A former UFC heavyweight champion makes his way to Fighting Insider's list of MMA's best fighters.
Born as Timothy Deane Sylvia on March 5, 1976, Tim Sylvia made his professional MMA debut at IFC in 2001. He then garnered 13 consecutive wins is various promotions like SuperBrawl an Extreme Challenge. In 2002, Tim Sylvia signed in UFC where he won over Wesley Correira at UFC 39 via TKO. He then defeated Ricco Rodriguez at UFC 41, where he got his UFC Heavyweight championship title. After that, Tim Sylvia defended his title at UFC 44 against Gan McGee with another quick victory.
See Tim Sylvia’s list of accomplishments after the break.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013