- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
The brands TapouT, Silver Star Casting Co., and Hitman Fight Gear now under one family.
Last Monday, Bloomberg said that the three mixed martial arts clothing brands had been purchased by business tycoon Jamie Salter. This is the same man who manages Linens ’n Things Inc., Polaroid Corp., and others.
These three brands purchased by Salter are said to be grouped under a single company named Authentic Brands Group LLC.
Salter shows his enthusiasm in his statement. “These are some of the most exciting brands I’ve seen in years. The popularity of mixed martial arts and the UFC is soaring around the world. The last time I saw a sport with this much potential was 20 years ago with snowboarding.”Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013