- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Rafael Dos Anjos will face his fellow Brazilian, Gleison Tibau, on the upcoming UFC 139 this November.
Coming from an astonishing first round victory through a knockout, Rafael Dos Anjos will return inside the Octagon for the upcoming UFC 139 to face his fellow Brazilian, Gleison Tibau. Officials from UFC announced the new bout on Tuesday.
Rafael Dos Anjos was a big underdog heading into his fight against George Sotiropoulos at UFC 132. However he walked out that night as the winner by knocking out the Australian in the first round of their match. Currently on his 4-3 career stats in the UFC, Rafael Dos Anjos will attempt to add one more victory as he faces his fellow countryman – Gleison Tibau – in November.
On the other hand, Gleison Tibau comes into UFC 139 on a two fight win streak after picking up victories over Kurt Pellegrino and Rafaello Oliveira. The long time American Top Team fighter will meet his opponent in San Jose as part of the UFC 139 undercard.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013