- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Rory "The Waterboy" MacDonald prepares for his upcoming bout on August 6 against Mike Pyle.
Rory “The Waterboy” MacDonald was booked for a 170-pound title match against Mike “Quicksand” Pyle on UFC 133: “Evans vs. Davis” event, which will take place at the Wells Fargo Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on August 6, 2011.
“The Waterboy” rebounded from his late-round loss from the hands of Carlos Condit (June 2010) by obtaining an outstanding victory over Nate Diaz during the UFC 129 last April 30 in Toronto. Rory MacDonald harshly finished his opponent using a dirty back.
Rory MacDonald, who just turned 21, already boasts a MMA record of 11-1. He trains under the Tristar promotion and is now in deep preparation for his welterweight bout against the veteran, Mike “Quicksand” Pyle.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013