- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Japanese organization Sengoku gets back in the action with a bout set, the Sengoku Raiden Championship 15, on October 30.
World Victory Road’s upcoming event will roll out its welterweight grand prix and the quarterfinals of the 20-man Asian bantamweight competition. It will be aired live on HDNet from Ryogoku Kokugikan, Tokyo.
Keita Nakamura (pictured) will face Takuya Wada in a welterweight fight; Yasubey Enomoto and Taisuke Okuno will fight one another in the same division.
Bantamweight bouts will feature Wataru Takahashi vs Shoko Sato, Jae Hyun So vs Shintaro Ishitawari–all winners from the Sengoku Asia qualifying tourney last July 4, and then the Sengoku Raiden Championship 14 before making it to the quarterfinals.
The finals will most likely take place later this year and will award the first-ever Sengoku welterweight champion.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013