- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Tachi Palace Fights 6: High Stakes, today made their official weigh-ins. Eighteen fighters were able to meet the target weights.
Today, the Official Weigh-ins for the “Tachi Palace Fights 6: High Stakes” official fighters took place at Lemoore California.
Main-event card holders include Kyacey Uscola and former WEC light heavyweight champion Doug “The Rhino” Marshall, who meet middle weight special attraction and made the final bout official, meanwhile Tachi Palace Fights middleweight title contenders Anthony Ruiz and Leopoldo Serao did the same. All the 18 fighters weighed without issue including veterans “Razor” Rob McCullough, Corey Hill, Diego Saraiva and Micah Miller.
Marshall (12-3) lost the undefeated belt as a middle weight after losing the 205 title tp Brian Stann dropping to 185 pounds.On the other hand Uscola (18-15) is looking forward to a post victory in his fight since the UFC 11.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013