- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Due to serious injuries from the last WEC 51 event, a list of suspended fighters was issued. They are all suspended to be checked by doctors and to recover. This might sound to be an unfortunate event but it is for the good of the fighters.
Colorado Office of Boxing suspended eight fighters from last week’s WEC 51 event. Unfortunately, half of them might be out on the game for whole six months.
Among those who might be in serious half-year suspensions are main-card fighters Jamie Varner and Mark Hominick and preliminary-card fighters Mike Brown and Antonio Banuelos. WEC 51 will take place Sept. 30 at the 1STBANK Center in Broomfield, Colo., and the night’s main card to be aired on Versus.Read the rest of the article »
Fighters from the UFC 117 are undergoing medical suspension due to their brawl injuries.
Anderson Silva together with fellow UFC 117 fighters were suffering from injuries after months of training.
Silva was among the 17 fighters who were suspended after UFC 117. We’ve seen the medical list of suspensions from the California State Athletic Commission.
CSAC doctors suspended Silva for six months or until a proven X-ray that says the ribs are healed. Silva is suspended 45 days with no contact during training for 30 days for precautionary reasons. He also has to go on a CT scan and a neurological clearance before fighting again.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013