- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Tim Kennedy speaks of his victory and what motivated him into going back to the winning side of the cage.
Strikeforce Columbia concluded last weekend. Now, fighters are ready to speak about their vitories. First on our list is Tim Kennedy.
After scoring a huge first-round win over Melvin Manhoef, Kennedy speaks of what motivated him to be on the winning track.
His fight was a rebound after losing the title fight against Strikeforce middleweight champion Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza.
Kennedy’s post-fight interview video after the skip.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013