- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Following his UFC 133 loss, Yoshihiro Akiyama's future in the Octagon is currently uncertain.
Since joining the UFC in 2009, Yoshihiro Akiyama has suffered three losses and gained just one victory. Last Saturday, Sexyama was TKO’d by Vitor Belfort — giving him his third consecutive loss. That said, UFC President – Dana White – admitted that he’s not sure on what lies ahead for the Japanese fighter. However, his loss is definitely a wake-up call.
For now, only uncertainty surrounds Yoshihiro Akiyama. Still, all questions must be answered since a three-fight losing streak can put him to the chopping board.Read the rest of the article »
Though Yoshihiro Akiyama showcased how strong he was as a fighter, Michael Bisping was able to outperform him at UFC 120. And with Bisping's faith with his training and skills, he made England proud.
The hopes of the entire England rested on Michael “The Count” Bisping, as he faces Yoshihiro “Sexyama” Akiyama at UFC 120 last Saturday. Good thing, Bisping did not disappoint the people in his home turf, as 16-0 now anchors his resume.
During the first round, Akiyama seems eager to end the bout. He landed Michael Bisping with a dynamite right hand, and continued to pop his opponent with left hooks and stiff jab. And though Bisping scored a take-down with Yoshihiro Akiyama, the Japanese fighter was able to get back to his feet. Following an exchange of low blows, The Count started to press the action as he delivered a flying knee to end the round.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013