- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Four additional fighters, all signed with outside promotions, have camped in at Sengoku for the Asian bantamweight grand prix. World Victory Road/Sengoku announced the names of those who made it to the list Monday morning.
The additional listers fall in the bantamweight quarterfinals list: Manabu Inoue (9-5-1 MMA, 0-0 SRC), Shunichi Shimizu (17-6-9 MMA, 0-0 SRC), Akitoshi Tamura (14-9-2 MMA, 0-0 SRC) and Taiyo Nakahara (10-6 MMA, 0-0 SRC), as announced by WVR officials.
Although the playdate and venue have been specified, matchups have not been determined until now. HDNet is broadcasting Sengoku 15 in the U.S. all the way from Ryogoku Kokugikan, Tokyo on October 30.
As mentioned, the four participants are from other organizations: Inoue represents Pancrase, where he holds a title; 5-year-old pro Shimizu is from ZST Tokyo; WEC 40 winner Tamura comes from Shooto; and Nakahara appeared in GCM last April 2008 and is looking for his third winning streak in the tourney field.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013