- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
After obtaining his third consecutive loss inside the Octagon, Andre Winner has been released by the UFC.
There is nothing permanent in this world, especially in the UFC. Even the greatest and renowned MMA fighter must leave the ring and say goodbye to his fans and beloved career. UFC usually ends the contract of such fighters based on their performance and results during match-ups. And one of the recent MMA giants who has been ruled to exit the promotion is the former Ultimate Fighter 9 finalist, Andre Winner. Winner obtained a loss against Anthony Njokuani during the UFC 132.
Perhaps this would be Andre Winner’s third consecutive loss. His first unanimous decision loss was with Nik Lentz at UFC 118 last summer, and then followed by a submission defeat from the powerful hands of Dennis Siver at UFC 122 in November.
The British Rough House fighter arises on the scene with a record of 9-2-1. He has been one of the chief fighters being promoted by the Cage Warriors, but now turned down by the FX3 and Cage Rage shows. Andre Winner’s unique fighting styles and MMA skills have brought him on the ‘Ultimate Fighter’ season 9, wherein he successfully got a slot on the finals before departing with his teammate — Ross Pearson.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013