- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Jay Hieron improved his MMA record to 22-4 after beating Rick Hawn at last Saturday's Bellator Season 4 Welterweight Tournament.
Last Saturday night, Jay Hieron won via split decision against Rick Hawn and took home the Bellator Season 4 Welterweight title. Two judges scored 29-28 in favor of the former, and credited his training for getting in to the kind of shape he needed to win in the promotion’s eight-man welterweight tournament.
His MMA record improved to 22-4 and is now carrying a ten-fight winning streak. In addition to this, Jay Hieron is now tagged as the number one contender versus Ben Askren at the Bellator Welterweight Championship.Read the rest of the article »
Bellator Fighting Championships got another strong fighter under their banner. Rob "Razor" McCullough signs with the promotion to fight for a lightweight match this coming season 4.
Bellator Fighting Championships has signed Rob “Razor” McCullough to compete for the promotion’s upcoming season four lightweight tournament. McCullough started his career way back in 2001 under the WEC banner, and has won six of his first eight fights. Razor won the WEC 52 lightweight title in 2007 after defeating Kit Cope. He successfully defended his title only once, before Jamie Varner snatched it in 2008. After his 2009 decision loss to Karen Darabedyan, the WEC released Rob McCullough. He signed with Tachi Palace Fight this year afterwards, and has won his two fights since.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013