- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Bellator Season 4 is not due any time soon, but to entice you more, FightingInsider gives you a glimpse on what to expect for the 4th season of the tournament.
The season four of Bellator is not due for another two months, but let’s time travel to see what’s inside the tourney.
To start of this season, Bellator shows will finally be airing via live broadcast after the deal was sealed with MTV2. Seasons two and three were telecast live on Fox Sports Net before, but now we’ll be seeing in new home channel.
Welterweight Tournament Almost Complete
Since we’ve heard about tournament participants on the early days of this month and the participants were handed down one by one, the welterweight tournament is partially revealed to the public as of the moment.
Official for the welterweight side are season three finalist Dan Hornbuckle, judo black belt Jim Wallhead, undefeated Chris Lozano, prospect Brent Weedman, 2004 judo Olympian Rick Hawn and former Bellator champion Lyman Good. Expected to complete the tournament is Strikeforce and UFC veteran Jay Hieron and Steve Carl, season three entrant.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013