- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
After making his presence known in The Salamander Key, Fedor is making a comeback inside the Strikeforce cage this July.
After his loss to Antonio Silva last February, Fedor Emelianenko’s future was uncertain. He even hinted about his retirement, following his defeat in the highly publicized Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix. But a short return to his homeland eased up the retirement talk, declaring his intentions to fight again.
And it seems that Fedor Emelianenko got a target date for his return to Zuffa’s new acquisition — Strikeforce.
“Fedor’s gonna fight sometime in July. It’s probably toward the end of July or mid-July, but we have fights with Fedor that we’re gonna honor and continue forward. We’re gonna do the co-branding exercise that we do with M-1 every time we do fights with them.”
And whether the Russian Emperor will be on a fight-by-fight basis, that will depend on his next appearance. Are you excited to see Fedor Emelianenko inside the cage once again?View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013