- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
DREAM is ready to, as DREAM 17 is shaping up with a featherweight match between Caol Uno and Takeshi Inoue.
DREAM event producer, Keiichi Sasahara officially announced that DREAM 17 will take place on September 24, at the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan. Slated to green lit the opening round for the promotion’s Bantamweight World Grand Prix, DREAM 17 will feature a featherweight match between Caol Uno and Takeshi Inoue.
The event producer also hinted that former Pancrase and Sengoku champion, Satoru Kitaoka, will make his promotional debut at DREAM 17.
DREAM is the promotion’s first numbered event for 2011. Due to financial issues and the March 11 Japan earthquake, the promotion only managed two Fight for Japan events.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013