- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
The Japanese middleweight fighter, Riki Fukuda, bows out of his upcoming UFC 133 bout against Rafael 'Sapo' Natal after getting in a car crash.
Japanese middleweight fighter, Riki Fukuda, acquired a serious leg injury after being hurt in a car crash. He announced the news last Monday, via his official Twitter account.
“I was in a car accident on [June 16]. The doctor said I fractured my left knee and shin bone. It looks like surgery is needed, so I can’t participate in August. Sorry to my fans, everyone who supported me, my opponent and the UFC officials. I’ll still go hard!”
That said, Riki Fukuda won’t be able to compete against Rafael ‘Sapo’ Natal on August 6, at UFC 133. With no specific date of return given by Riki Fukuda yet, Sapo announced on his personal Twitter account – hours later – that he will no be facing Constantinos Philippou on the upcoming tourney. UFC 133 will take place in Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia on the said date.View Article Source »
MacDonald will be back in action and will face Natal at UFC 124 this December. Can The Athlete's ankle endure the upcoming Tourney, or will Natal find another distress?
UFC middleweight fighter Jason MacDonald is eying his return in the Octagon at UFC 124, and is slated to meet Rafael Natal. Jason “The Athlete” MacDonald is still mending his broken ankle — an injury he acquired at UFC 113 after meeting John Salter. Fortunately, MacDonald has been medically cleared to train since July, and anticipates to return into action this December.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013