- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Due to undisclosed injury, Eddie Alvarez bows out from his title match against Michael Chandler at Bellator 54.
Bellator lightweight champion, Eddie Alavarez, suffered an injury which forced him to withdraw from the upcoming Bellator 54. He was supposed to defend his title against Michael Chandler on October 15. Unfortunately, no timeline of his return or what injury he acquired were disclosed.
Bellator 54 will take place on October 15 in New Jersey. Also in the card is the semifinals of the season 5 middleweight tournament, together with a bantamweight match pitting Zach Machovsky and Ryan Roberts.View Article Source »
Two matches are now set for Bellator 54, as the promotion's season 5 middleweight tournament resumes on October 15.
With Bellator’s quarterfinals wrapped up, the fifth season of the promotion’s middleweight tournament will resume at Bellator 54. The semifinal round will pit Season 2 finalist, Bryan Baker, against Vitor Vianna; while Season 2 winner, Alexander Shlemenko, will lock horns versus Brian Rogers.
Bellator 54 will feature a lightweight title match between champion, Eddie Alvarez, and Season 4 lightweight winner — Michael Chandler. Also in the fight card are Zach Makovsky and Ryan Roberts that will face in a bantamweight match.
Bellator 54 will go down on October 15 at the Boardwalk Hall Ballroom in Atlantic City, New Jersey.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013