- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Former UFC fighter Anthony Johnson finds a new home with Titan Fighting Championship.
Former UFC fighter Anthony Johnson has made his post-UFC career move and signed a contract with Titan Fighting Championships.
Johnson who was recently released from UFC for failing to make weigh in his last middleweight fight in Brazil against Vitor Belfort, will continue fighting for the middleweight class and is slated to make his debut at Titan Fighting 22 on the 25th of May, with a yet to be named opponent.View Article Source »
"Why shouldn't I fight Rumble now? I didn't come to the UFC looking for easy fights. This is a great fight for me to get some momentum back and I'm very excited about it." --- Dan Hardy
After confirming that he is set to face Rumble Johnson at UFC Fight Night 24, Dan Hardy has rejected the idea that he should have avoided his next opponent. Dan Hardy is intent in bouncing his career back from consecutive defeats courtesy of George St-Pierre and Carlos Condit last year. Meanwhile, Rumble Johnson also needs a victory after being distressed by Josh Koscheck. In addition to this, Rumble Johnson has been in hiatus since 2009. Still, he is distinct with his killer strikes. That is why many questions Dan Hardy’s decision to meet his next opponent.
“I am coming off a bad loss and have something to prove as well. Both of us are desperate for a win and neither can afford a loss. It’s a great match, I think the best match on the card and the one the fans will look forward to.”
The welterweight battle between Dan Hardy and Rumble Johnson is set to take place on March 26. Whose hand will be raised this time? Share your insights by leaving a comment.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013