- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Donald Brashear will play a different game after being a NHL enforcer, as he enters the Ringside MMA scene.
The former Natioal Hockey Leagues (NHL) Vancouver Canucks enforcer, Donald Brashear, will make his way at Ringside MMA 11 against a tough heavyweight opponent. Donald Brashear, who signed a one-year contract, will face Martin Trempe at Ringside MMA 11 in Quebec City. The event will also grace the NHL enforcer’s debut in MMA.
Donald Brashear, 39 and standing 6-foot-3 inches tall played in Ligue Nord-Americaine de Hockey and played in NHL for different teams such as Montreal Canadiens, Philadelphia Flyers, Washington Capitals and New York Rangers. Ringside MMA president Eric Champoux told the reporters that Donald Brashear is a fast learner. He was quite impressed in the fighter’s technical skills.
Ringside MMA 11 will also feature former UFC fighters, Patrick Cote vs Todd Brown, in a 190-pound catchweight bout as its main event.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013